Better Awareness – Keeping Us Safer
Security awareness sessions are available to client organisations of the Fraud and Security Management Service. They are important in helping to create an anti-crime culture within the NHS.
Sessions can be tailored to fit whatever time frame you have available. A typical session can cover the following topics:
- Explain the role of the Local Security Management Specialist.
- Keeping your assets and workplace secure.
- Personal safety advice.
- Lone working.
- Crime prevention.
- Importance of incident reporting.
- Challenging unidentified visitors.
- Investigating of crime.
- De-escalation of malicious calls.
If you would like to book a session, please contact your nominated Local Security Management Specialist.
More security management information:
66 total views, 1 views today