Professional and impartial investigation
We can provide highly experienced and professional investigators to undertake internal fact-finding, disciplinary and root cause analysis investigations.
We have a team of investigators, each with a minimum of twenty years investigation experience. All are qualified investigators and have completed the ACAS Conducting Investigations course.
The benefits of outsourcing an internal investigation to a dedicated professional investigation team are:
- You can have complete confidence in the quality of the investigation.
- There will be no need to allocate already stretched internal resource to conduct the investigation.
- The investigation will be undertaken impatially, with no subconcious bias.
- There will be a consistency of approach to ensure fairness.
- A prompt and professional investigation will build confidence in the organistion’s whistleblowing procedures and will improve morale.
- A prompt investigation reduces the significant costs and other disruption associated with employees being suspended.
Further enquiries about our internal investigation services should be directed to: Samantha Willoughby, Head of Fraud and Security Management.
For information about our other services please click the links below:
172 total views, 2 views today